How To Cover Expensive Medical Treatments – Tips For Patients On How To Get Money
Health problems should never be neglected. Most people do not go to doctors until the disease interferes with their lives – and by the time they finally seek help, the neglected disease requires significant financial investments.
It is practically useless to fight this – doctors have been repeating the need for regular examinations since the inception of medicine, but the result is always the same: they come when things are already bad. And if you can cope with the time costs at the very least, the financial issue causes much more confusion. Where to get the money for expensive treatment?
An online loan is a good solution in this case. Borrowing money for medical purposes turns out to be beneficial for the client since it allows you to solve the health problem as quickly as possible and quickly return to a working state.
There are many companies that offer payday loans online. One of them is Cash Now. Read a cashnow com review to find out whether the rates and terms suit you. Cardinal Bank is a third-party online portal where you can find reviews on various financial organizations providing online loans. Using this website, it’s easy to compare offers, rates, terms, see the company’s rating, read feedback from unbiased users.
Advantages of online loans
- Prompt approval and funding. When you are sick, every hour is expensive. When applying for a loan online, you can get your funds within 24 hours (or even hours);
- No paperwork. You do not need guarantors, proof of income, collateral. It is enough to have an ID, SSN or a driver’s license;
- Fewer requirements. Online lenders accept any US citizen or legal resident who has reached the age of 18, unlike banks and other credit organizations;
- Simple repayment scheme. The repayment scheme is extremely transparent and convenient;
- Transparency. There are no hidden commissions and payments;
- Extension option. If you are unable to make payment on the due date, you can extend your loan;
- Various loan amounts – You can apply for a loan ranging from $100 to $1,000;
- Online application. You don’t need to go anywhere to apply for a loan or get cash. You can complete the process from the comfort of your home.
The company provides various options for loan repayment:
- On the website online using your personal account;
- Auto Pay;
- Through the Internet bank;
- Through a self-service terminal.
All information about the terms of the loan is publicly available on the lender’s website, here you can see examples of calculation, loan terms, time frames and other nuances that are important for concluding an agreement. If you still have any questions, the company will answer them by phone or in messengers.
10 alternatives ways to get money for treatment
- Social networks. Social networks today are one of the most effective methods of promoting any idea, and of course, there you can find many caring people who are ready to provide help simply because a person needs it. Therefore, declare yourself and your illness on social networks: even if you don’t collect the entire amount, you can still save significant funds. Naturally, everything should be official, and it is best to open a special bank account, scan documents confirming the disease. So everyone who wants to help will be sure that the money will go exactly where it is needed, because there are also a lot of scammers, and someone has already burned themselves on this;
- Charity organizations. Charitable foundations will help raise the missing funds, but only if you are active enough and prove that you cannot raise money in other ways. Charity organizations help mainly children, and adult patients are often denied. However, if you are denied by one or two foundations, do not give up: there are a lot of them and, perhaps, one of them will undertake to help you;
- Patrons and sponsors. Ask the rich or those who know them: there are as many caring people among wealthy people too. It may well happen that your story will interest some of them, and the person will agree to help you free of charge: he or she will pay for treatment and even rehabilitation in a clinic;
- State organizations. Here the situation is about the same as with patrons and sponsors, and although it is sometimes more difficult to convince an official than an individual, there are also those people among them who are ready to help. Much will depend on your activity: do not hesitate to talk about your problem at various levels;
- Famous personalities. Media personalities, whether they are actors or musicians, bloggers or politicians, are your main friends. Perhaps they will not give money themselves, but if you touch the heart of such a person, he or she will be able to organize a powerful charity campaign by connecting his or her resources;
- Search for partners and organization of charitable events. If you have acquaintances who know how to organize holidays and festivals or are engaged in any craft, money for medical treatment can be raised in this way. In this case, an event is created, and all collected funds are transferred to a special account;
- Media. These can be not only newspapers, TV channels or radio stations, but also individual journalists. Among the journalistic fraternity, there are many decent people who are ready to lend a helping hand to those in need;
- Healthcare organizations. In any civilized country, the first place where people with serious health problems seek help is the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) or a similar government organization. You can try: what if you’re lucky and will be paid attention to?
- Help from advertising specialists. You invite a person who knows how to lead projects on social networks and in general on the Internet. Of course, such people will ask for a reward, but you can find a caring person who is ready to work cheaper than they usually take for such work;
- Family and friends. This method is most often suitable when the principal amount has been collected, but after all, your relatives, friends and acquaintances may also have someone who is ready to help. And someone else from your environment may well help in raising funds for you, replacing an advertising specialist.