The goal of Christ Clinic is to address our patients’
physical, psychological, and spiritual needs
Danielle Riggs, a certified family nurse practitioner, serves as the clinical director of our health care team which currently includes nine volunteer primary health care providers.
Medical Services available at Christ Clinic:
- Acute and chronic primary care for men, women, & children
- Simple diagnostic tests
- Medication assistance
- Sports physicals
- In order to minister to the whole person we offer:
- Family oriented healthcare
- Job training for women at Christ Kitchen
- Healthcare Providers:
- Danielle Riggs, ARNP — Clinical Director
- Franklin Browne, M.D.
- Svetlana Cox, M.D.
- Jennifer Edminster, ARNP
- Scott Edminster, M.D.
- Jeffrey O’Connor, M.D.
- Samuel Palpant, M.D.
- Allen Seely, M.D.
- Bob Riggs, M.D.
- Frank Otto, M.D.
- The Clinic is located in the North Monroe corridor business district of Spokane, Washington. Click here for a map to the Clinic.
- Our medical services are available by appointment 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Fridays. We are closed for the lunch hour from Noon to 1:00 p.m. daily.
- We will be closed on the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Our Patients Can Expect from Us:
- A dedication to their medical, spiritual, and emotional health
- A high degree of professional skill and ability
- A commitment to making visits a comfortable as possible
- What We Expect from Our Patients:
- Cooperation in making and keeping appointments, and informing us of changes in income, address, and phone number
- A conscientious effort toward good health
- Payment at the time of service
Payment for Services
Christ Clinic operates on a sliding fee scale. Fees / discounts are determined by the patient’s income and number of dependents. The average patient can expect to pay between $15 – $20 per visit.
Payment for services is expected at the time of visit, with some flexibility.
***To continue to keep costs low, we only accept payment in the form of cash and check.***
It may be necessary for patients to be referred off-site for laboratory and/or imaging testing. In such cases, we refer patient to Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML) and to Inland Imaging. Payment p-lans vary according to each facility.
Christ Clinic may see Project Access patients and/or refer patients to Project Access.
914 W. Carlisle
Spokane, WA 99205
Phone: (509) 325-0393
Fax: (509) 325-7209